The Ability to work anywhere between the hours of 8 am- 6 pm Pacific Standard Time is a must! The company is located in San Fransisco.
Duties and Expectations
A front-end web developer is expected to:
• Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements
• Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
• Write functional requirement documents and specifications
• Create quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines
• Assist back-end developers in coding an hooting
• Create cascading d troubles
Style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms (responsive)
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Promote usability best practices
This position, Front-end web developer, is responsible for interpreting and executing designs correctly, they must be able to effectively communicate with the creative team. Other vital skills in the front-end web developer job description include the ability to solve problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends. The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems such as WordPress as well as software programs like the Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is also a plus.