1. AppMo will specify the type of personal information it collects, and receives consent from users on the collection, use, and provision of the users’ personal information.
2. AppMo will specify the intended use of the personal information it collects.
3. AppMo will only collect information that is pertinent to fulfilling its intended use.
4. AppMo will not use or supply the personal information it has collected other than for its intended use, unless it has received the prior consent of the user or is authorized or compelled to do so under the law.
5. AppMo will take measures to ensure that user data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. AppMo will take necessary security measures to ensure the safety of user data.
7. AppMo will ensure, to the best of its ability, the transparency of its policies and practices on using and handling user data.
8. AppMo will provide users access to their own data and also allow them to make appropriate corrections.
9. AppMo will take measures to ensure its accountability.
In accordance with the fundamental principles above, AppMo will comply with its policies and will not collect data/information that is unrelated to the appropriate delivery of services, and will not mislead users or sell user data.
■ Policy practices
Furthermore, another key component to protecting user privacy is to ensure that practices are consistent with policy.