We desire an honest and reliable developer preferably based in Los Angeles that is looking to work full time approximately 25 to 40 hours weekly. A good problem-solver and fast-learner on managing a Business Intelligence platform, onboarding end-users, and learn how to work with setting up data analytics.
Main responsiblilty is for database development and function. Making sure UI templates are working properly.
• Work closely with business users and project managers to outline functional specs.
• Architect application workflow and design user interface.
• Integrate app with web services, CRM’s, Marketing platform, cloud platforms, data providers, and emails, etc.
• Take projects from concept through the development cycle.
• Fast learner.
• Full working knowledge of Web Services, XML.
• Knowledge of current UI/UX design and development trends.
• Knowledge of SQL or other database systems.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Attention to detail and quality oriented.
• Excellent English writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and perform well under pressure of tight deadlines.
If interested, kindly send your updated resume to JeremyCharles101@yahoo.com together with your cover letter. Make your letter fun and engaging and let a bit of your personality and who you are shine through.
Thank you for your time and consideration!