• You should have proven WordPress Plugin development experience as well as a solid understanding of WordPress Actions & Filters.
• Concrete understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of schedules and budgets.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers and managers while growing professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
We would appreciate if you have previous projects involving Web Designing that you can present to us. With that, we can evaluate you more properly if you are rightful for the position.
The company is located in New York City but we allow candidates to be anywhere as long as you have a stable internet connection.
We hope you’ll find interest in our company and if you feel you have the above-mentioned skills and qualifications, feel free to apply.